computer with transmitter and nodeco time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

......As as starting point, they use air consumption rate, so ......... Air consumption rate will affect no-deco time for this computer.

Yes, they use the gas consumption rate (respiration) to estimate your workload, but the workload algorithm is more precise when using the heart rate monitor.
The Galileo Sol was, so far, the most challenging dive computer we have integrated in our scuba diving simulator.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

thanx for all replies!

probably I understand that the point is:
the no deco limits don't change whether you are using a traditional computer or whether you are using an air integrated computer

only uwatec sells computers that change NoDecompressionLimits depending on your conumption and your heart rate, BUT their algorithm only diminishes your time if you are fatigued.... their explication is very marketing oriented off course....

peace,
m.

reefduffer - thx for taking the time to research my setup & help me with my undetrstanding of it.

Marco - Non mi rendevo conto che sono italiani - posso anche aiutare a tradurre

-SD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom