Conch Divers Shirts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I guess we aren't getting any raincoat or ponchos I'll take

2 - #5 "Conch" in XL

(guess no one minds getting rained on when scuba_jenny is around)

Wildbill:cop:

Ponchos and rain coats? Maybe those cool after dive coverups you see in magazines would be better?

Good thing I can take a joke eh? You are joking right? :rolleyes:

I couldn't resist making a remark about the weather woes that have been reported about you by others.

As we say in the Law Enforcement Community if we joke with or about you we must like ya'.......Just force of habit.

Good Idea about the cover ups.......

Wildbill once bubbled...
I couldn't resist making a remark about the weather woes that have been reported about you by others.

As we say in the Law Enforcement Community if we joke with or about you we must like ya'.......Just force of habit.

Good Idea about the cover ups.......

Gosh darn *blush*

thanks... I can take a joke just as much as I dish it out...

What's with all the X's in front of the L on all these orders?

This svelte speciman will take one of each in a L only. :eek:ut: :D

Marc

Are the shirts going to be available on an ongoing basis or will there be a single order placed? If you want them available on an ongoing, one by one basis, you might want to check into check into:
http://www.cafepress.com

They are set-up to be non-profit (can also be profit taking) and they can put the artwork on a pretty wide range of products, from bumperstickers to windbreaker jackets.

FLL Diver once bubbled...
What's with all the X's in front of the L on all these orders?

This svelte speciman will take one of each in a L only. :eek:ut: :D

Marc

The X's.. hehe thats for guys like me who are 5'5" and clock in over 220#. Even at my leanest I'm 200#, and with my wide shoulders, I have to cut the sleeves off the L's to help the little shirt to fit better.. I am cursed at being built like a mountain dwarf! :wink:

I will need 4 of the final Conch design, whatever it turns out to be. I would be willing to pay the extra for names on the front.

I need 2 XL & 2 Med for Mrs HD.

Who is going to take charge, place orders, collect money, etc?

Good Question, I am not sure i was helping with the design side of it. I am waiting to see if someone knows a company to get a deal with it looks like deepstops might know a company from one of his previous reply..... I travel a ton for work so it is hard for me to arrange all of it .................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom