Conestoga Dive Pics from today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

*shrug*

I haven't had issues with my wetsuit gloves worn with wetsuit -- but then I'm an oddball. I was diving 4mm gloves until Christmas when someone pointed out to me that they weren't the 5 or 7mm that I thought they were. Even after I got 7mm gloves they're still too big (fingertips of gloves can bend back nearly an inch off the tips of my own fingers - makes fiddling with small stuff challenging)

I can do this since my hands and feet don't seem to cool any faster than the rest of my body, including my core. Once I start to chill - which I actaully have had happen, a few times - that's it, call the dive.

Ahhh,
A picture is worth a thousand words... Completely different than the dry gloves I've seen and those look like just the thing. Now chatting with TomR I'm thinking, "Do they come in 3 finger versions?" :)

Cheers

Ya, those gloves look like the ticket. No worries about squeeze though.. I can only go so deep before the neophrene suit stops providing any protection.

artw:
drownedrat if you were to show up at the conny 30 minutes earlier you would have seen some fellows there diving wet with those drygloves that DS1 just showed you... if you are interested in a pair you can get some at the dive shop on Richmond road.
the dood had heat packs which is a good idea. the only thing I can see being a problem with those drygloves and a wetsuit is when you go deep you might have squeese issues. those of us with dryglove and si-tech cuff system use a airline, polypro gloves or twine to let the air in the suit reach the gloves.

So who is diving this weekend ?? possibly the Connie or in the open water area at Rockport

Give me a shout. Matt and I were thinking of doing the Connie on Sat, we'll join you. Like to get there earlier than last time, say 10:00 or so?

artw:
I'll be at the conny Saturday and Sunday. I'd like to be there before noon.
DS1 let me know about Rockport eh?

I'll send Matt a note and hopefully see you guys there.

artw:
I think Undermichael and I are going to be on site at 10:30.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom