Congrats to Simbrooks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
Thanks, it was a fun dive up at Ginnie to round off that course. I had 3 dives previously in Manatee (1 spring, 2 siphon) of which i enjoyed the siphon side more - nice drift dive before working a little to get back out. This time i got to play some pull and glide from the eye, past the ear and up to the cornflakes area before doing more drills on the way out - very pretty and great to explore/see for the first time.

Did Carol finish her training? Yes, my ears were very cooperative on friday, very happy about that :wink:

No sad to say that Carole did not finish, But she isn't giving up. Her plans are to come back for the training over the 26-28 Dec and give it another goal. Mark you will now have a training partner

GDI:
No sad to say that Carole did not finish, But she isn't giving up. Her plans are to come back for the training over the 26-28 Dec and give it another goal. Mark you will now have a training partner

Can't wait.

GDI:
Looks like i might be free around then too, previous plans have fallen through. Will see nearer the time if you want a 3 man team running in there :wink: Sure i will get other dives in over the next few weeks - thanks again for sorting out my wing repair!

simbrooks:
Looks like i might be free around then too, previous plans have fallen through. Will see nearer the time if you want a 3 man team running in there :wink: Sure i will get other dives in over the next few weeks - thanks again for sorting out my wing repair!

Hey no prob on the wing and you are more then welcome to come and play on that weekend. It might be good as Carole has already met and dived with you

Very cool Simon. WTG!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom