Congratulations to liuk3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
One of our Beach Crabs, liuk3, just graduated from the L.A. County ADP program. As you know this is a 3 month extensive training program, that requires dedication and commitment.

Congratulations Ken!

:bananalama::monkeydan:rock_band:rocker::jump013:

You Rock,

Rick

Very cool ! Congrats, Ken :cheers:

When are we diving again, dude ?

He also took the Outstanding Academics award, for best performance on tests. :) Bet you didn't know he was a book nerd!

Thanks for embarassing me and the sentiments. LOL!

Slowly finding my way in this diving world. You guys have all played a role in helping this new diver, so I thank you. Rickster babysitting me when I only had about 20 dives. Riguerin babysitting an unknown noob diver on both the Yukon and RubyE. Alaity47, one of the tireless ADP volunteers, babysitting me in the course. Thanks!

It was actually really nice to have absolutely nothing to do today now that classes are over. So, I took the wife shopping today, and we finally got her all outfitted with new dive gear. I'm looking to continue diving for fun with y'all, and hopefully getting my wife to make more frequent use of her own c-card now that I have the time. :)

I am so not worthy... Congrats Ken! You rock!

Thanks, man. As new divers, I think that we are both pretty lucky to have met some awesome people willing to help us noobs out! See you at the next Beach Crabs dive!

He also took the Outstanding Academics award, for best performance on tests. :) Bet you didn't know he was a book nerd!

You conveniently omitted this the other night, way to go bro! Any other ADP skeletons you want to tell us about? Maybe a diver of the year award or something like that? That actually wouldn't surprise me one bit. Keep it up my friend.

Billy

You rock my compadre divebuddy.

Big hoorah, I am proud of you.

I will follow your ADP bubbles with pride!

Tevis

Congrats Ken Hope to dive with you again soon, sorry I haven't been around but I've been busy doing surveys for Reef Check.

John

It was actually really nice to have absolutely nothing to do today now that classes are over. So, I took the wife shopping today, and we finally got her all outfitted with new dive gear. I'm looking to continue diving for fun with y'all, and hopefully getting my wife to make more frequest use of her own c-card now that I have the time. :)

I know exactly what you mean - although "nothing to do" actually translated into "doing all the crap I'd put off for the last 3 months because I was always busy all weekend"... doh. At least I could sleep in. :)

I didn't even know your wife dived! We've definitely got to go out together sometime.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom