Considering a Freedom Plate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did mention I am happy to pick one up in person:)
Which brings me to my next point.

Maybe what I need to do is make people do a pilgrimage and come here to pick one up in person.

But, not so fast!
There’s more to it than that.

First we will set up your rig. Then we will take a trip out to the coast and we will go urchin diving. You must gather a limit of urchins and you must also consume the uni of one urchin. I didn’t say you had to like it, (the cold water or the urchin).
Then we will drink vodka.
After I have determined you are worthy you will receive your custom made plate with a blessing and you can be on your way.

The most difficult thing about the freedom plate, is finding one available for sale.

Maybe what I need to do is make people do a pilgrimage and come here to pick one up in person.

But, not so fast!

First we will set up your rig. Then we will take a trip out to the coast and we will go urchin diving. You must gather a limit of urchins and you must also consume the uni of one urchin. I didn’t say you had to like it, (the cold water or the urchin).
After I have determined you are worthy you will receive your custom made plate with a blessing and you can be on your way.
I don't drink anymore, but the rest sounds like a blast!

But, not so fast!

if that is the price, I might need to get a 2nd plate… 😅

But, not so fast!

Is that all!

I was out there in Pt. Reyes 2 summers back and you didn't tell me that you would be offering diving and drinks in addition to a FP. :oops::cheers:

Get working, buddy-boy. :rofl3:

But, not so fast!

Can we do pisco or mezcal instead of vodka? I am between sizes and could try the long FP (nobody is getting my regular one except maybe She Who Must Be Obeyed if she ever decides to give it a try).

Can I trade the urchin testicles for another shot if vodka?
You can take a shot first to loosen up, then you have to slurp down the uni, then I’ll make an exception and you get to take another shot right after the uni. But it’s really nice vodka, Polish potato vodka, only the finest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom