• Console style

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Wrist Mount

Votes: 157 74.4%
  • Doesn't matter

Votes: 11 5.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Cobra and a Vyper.
My Cobra is currently sitting unused in a bag, and I'm using an OMS brass SPG. Air integration didn't turn out to be anything like as usefull as I imagined and the wrist mount is just so much easier to read.

I have a wrist mount cressi archimedes computer. the only thing i don't like is that there are two places to look at guages. (wrist and console). but that's not that big of a deal. Overall, i am happy with the wrist mount.

Has anyone else done this?

Can you help paint a little clearer picture of how the SPG is mounted? Thanks!

Took the SPG out of the console and mounted it to my BC where when moving horizontally through the water, all I have to do is glance down and I can read it.

Did you ever watch Seame Street. They use to do that "which one of these things don't go with the other" thing. IMO, the only thing that belongs on the end of a HP hose is a HP gauge.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...
Did you ever watch Seame Street. They use to do that "which one of these things don't go with the other" thing. IMO, the only thing that belongs on the end of a HP hose is a HP gauge.

But of course the computer and compass belong on the end of the hose. The pictures in the Padi books show it that way! What else can I put there? Oops, someone now has a knife that attaches to the console. Let me see, can I attach my mask there? Then I could see the guages with greater ease.:D :D :D

leadweight once bubbled...

But of course the computer and compass belong on the end of the hose. The pictures in the Padi books show it that way! What else can I put there? Oops, someone now has a knife that attaches to the console. Let me see, can I attach my mask there? Then I could see the guages with greater ease.:D :D :D

Maybe an outboard motor?

MikeFerrara once bubbled...

Maybe an outboard motor?

Is that how you get a flooded motor? I thought the little Prince Albert ring on the crotch strap was for the motor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom