Contacting Borneo Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Average

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys, anybody know a way to contact them? Emails so far didn't work... I tried the info@ and reservation@ addresses...
Time is running out, and before I book somewhere else, I really wanted to get hold of them.

thanks

Have you tried calling their office in Kota Kinabalu?

Tel +60 88 22 22 26

An alternative e-mail is jason@borneodivers.info for Jason Wong who handled my booking last July, and one of their staff Skipperharis is on ScubaBoard

Same thing happened to me. I emailed and used their online form but no reply. I eventually called them up and they have been very responsive since.

Contact the owner: Samson Shak on Facebook.

I thought the owner is Clement Lee

I thought the owner is Clement Lee
There are historically 4 owners of whom Samson Shak, Clement Lee, Ron Holland and Randy Davis.
I believe only Shak and Lee are still in the board of directors ... Samson Shak is more like the CFO, I don't think he's really into hardcore diving, at least from the few words I 've discussed with him, I didn't believe he was very familiar with some fish species (ok, let's say rarer fish species... :D ).

I know last year they had some issues with their mail system, that was putting everything to the trash bin : did you try using their contact form rather than mailing them? In any case, start you request with "Dear Ursula..." and I am sure she will reply asap. :)

If you only need booking and ensure availabilities, you can contact this guy, he's in thailand but working closely with Borneo Divers. Sipadan - Asiaqua same price as if you were booking with BD's.

well why not sent your e-mail address or contact to me thru this site and I will pass it to ursula or nora to contact you directly

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom