Control a drunk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well Maria,

The trick is to have a very firm grip on the mouse, ensure your mouse is clean and I'm not talking the outside of the mouse :) , also make sure your mousepad or other surface is clean and free of debris.

Practice moving your mouse back and forth 1000 times. :banghead: Now you are ready to start playing.

As you progress farther along, specifically after 50m, our drunk guy starts to make more drastic moves, becareful not to over compensate. Set a left and right boundary that you know if he crosses you need to make a big move in the other direction with the mouse....but try and keep him away from this boundary. :)

Ok, I know you didn't want a serious response...but I couldn't help it. Pretty soon someone will come along with a score of 90 and then all us guys will have to increase the hormone levels to the competitive stage and then things are gonna get ugly in here.

:sprite10:

Not to mention that, at this time of the night, my eyes will crash and my contacts will pop out. Maybe even before I hit the monitor with something. I hate the fact that I cannot leave it alone and hit 100..... oh well, there is always tomorrow and the weekend :)

tks for the detailed response anyway.... yeah, we'll talk when the first one hits 90 hehehehehe

Maria

on your SECOND try?????? baaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Maria

1st try - 50
2nd try - 56
3rd try - 114

Man, I'm dizzy!!:dazzler1:

KimLeece:
1st try - 50
2nd try - 56
3rd try - 114

Man, I'm dizzy!!:dazzler1:
So Jepuskar, it's back to the mousepad for us!!!!!

how on earth did you do it KimLeece? you deserve to be dizzy :)

maria

I look only at his eyes - and as Jepuskar said, you have to try to keep him upright with as little mouse movement as poss - as soon as he sways too far it's hard to get him back in balance. (Also at the moment I'm in the middle of a meeting happening around me in Japanese - which I don't speak - call it incentive!!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom