Coolest thing you've ever found??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ucladiver

Reaction score
I was diving at Catalina Island last week and found a nice UK dive knife, probably pretty common. It was only partly rusted and I was able to clean it off good enuf for use. There's no chance in finding the original owner, so I consider it, "Finders keepers, losers weepers". :wink:

A buddy of mine found a nice dive light. Same deal.

So what's your best find?

Well, I expected you to talk about artifacts. I found a couple of spearguns and deco bottles. The owners were pretty upset when they realized I took their deco gas. :wink:

On my last dive, my buddy and I found an ammo box. We collected civil war era bullets, most of which still had brass attached to them. I think those are pretty cool.

brandon

well I havent really found anything that cool yet.... and you wouldnt by chance have pics of those bullets would you?:)

Kayla:)

During a lake clean up dive at Table Rock Lake in Southern Missouri in Sept 2000, I found a set of jumper cables still in the case.

I love doing lake clean ups and scavenger hunts because you usually find some cool old soda bottles and pull top cans that remind you of yesteryear. Plus it is nice to clean up the lake!

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

I once found a blue bikini top and bottoms tied together and tied to a long neck Bud Lite bottle......You just gotta love those Possum Kingdom Lake parties!

:eek:ut: The last thing I found was a nice large lobster who really wanted to come home with me..... So we had a party :party: , but I don't think he liked it all .... he got really :fire: ed up.

Rich :wink:

The coolest thing I ever found? Neutral bouyancy!!!
FastDen :rainbow:

Originally posted by FastDen
The coolest thing I ever found? Neutral bouyancy!!!
FastDen :rainbow:

LOL!

Best thing Beast ever found was a money clip with lots of money in it. I HAD to carry it for him! :wink:

While drift diving in West Palm Beach, I have come across several dive lights sitting on top of the reef. No doubt dropped overboard from the previous evenings night dives.

While bottle collecting in lakes in NE PA, I found a Coca Cola bottle with the date December 25, 1916.

:)

A 6" museum quality Megalodon tooth is the St Marys river.Tropical Lionfish on several reefs in Jacksonville Fla.A 200#Jewfish in the Keys that would almost eat a lobster out of my hand.

Back
Top Bottom