Couple to live underwater for 10 days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BarryNL:
Well, as the article says they are using oxygen masks I guess they're not going any deeper than 4m. :)
Many journalists think oxygen is the only thing in all of our cylinders, so I would not read too much into that.

Besides, what would be the advantage to doing this on 100%? You might be able to sell me on the concept of 32 or 36 to avoid decompression obligations on such a long exposure. Most of the programs I have played with come up with an obligation after six hours or so at fifteen feet on air.

This cant be done on 100% oxygen..they would surpass their exposure limits and likely convulse...even with full face masks...not a good thing.

This seemed intriguing to me..10 days underwater with your spouse...guess they wouldnt have to talk to each other which seems like a bonus to me, but it looks as if thats not the case here.

J

Humm... Let me check it out.

Be right back.

Back. Sorry, looks like mine is Comcast only, but it looks like you found one. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom