Coz 3rd week May....Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Its getting down to the wire!!!!
Lets try to pick a place, date, and time for a ScubaBoard rendezvous.

The following folks have left the following info:

ggun(Gordon) 5/8-22 Caribe Blu
Rondo 5/11-16 Caribe Blu
RichHagelin 5/15-18 Fiesta Americana
5615Mike(Mike) (not sure on dates) Fiesta Americana
Divedoggie(Kent) 5/14-20 Fiesta Americana
Swarth 5/16-18 Melia
Mawg(Patrick) 5/18-twentysomething/ Presidente
WarmGoingCold(Scott)
Lundysd(Scott) 5/19-22

Not all of these dates jive....However, the majority will be will be in Coz the 15th-18th.

Does anyone have any suggestions? :06:

Those were just the dates we will be diving...We are on Coz from the 14- 21 , and Akumal 7 -14 . We would be glad to try and get together with other Scuba board members, sounds like fun!

Thanks for getting back Swarth. I was beginning to think that no one cares ;(
We are all on vacation afterall, and obligations are things that you leave at home.
We will look for you in Akumal.

Divedoggie:
Thanks for getting back Swarth. I was beginning to think that no one cares ;(
We are all on vacation afterall, and obligations are things that you leave at home.
We will look for you in Akumal.
This was talked and talked about last year in May... guess what, it never happened. I wish you luck as it could be a fun time and a great photo op!

I did get to meet Gordon at the Hotel and dove with Rich one of the days - Good people :wink:

I think what you said about being on vacation is true... I remember last year not wanting to commit to a certain night just in case a night dive came up.

Let me know guys, I will be more than happy to hook up for a drink at one of the great dive bars. I will be staying at the presidente.

I am there from the 21st -30th.

Moodiejeff:
This was talked and talked about last year in May... guess what, it never happened. I wish you luck as it could be a fun time and a great photo op!

I did get to meet Gordon at the Hotel and dove with Rich one of the days - Good people :wink:

I think what you said about being on vacation is true... I remember last year not wanting to commit to a certain night just in case a night dive came up.

Yeah, If any of us were solo, it might be easier to commit to a certain night, but families and significant others, have agendas, too! My girlfriend was checking out my posts and she said, "What are we going to do; go to Mexico and hang out with all of your buddies from ScubaBoard?"
I said that we may end up making some good friends. She agrees.

It looks like we could easily meet people staying at the same hotels, and that may work out great. But, we could do better.

Rondo, I'm up for the 15th, too.
We were planning on eating at La Choza that night. We certainly don't have to all eat together. We can just say hi, tell some stories, and take a few shots to post on the board.

That's funny I was thinking La Choza would be a good place to get together,big enough and most folks know it.

I'm solo this trip so I'm adaptable.

One other idea if anyones interested,I plan on doing some afternoon shore dives from Caribe Blu(most likely daily),it's one way some of us using different ops during the morning could get together for a casual shallow dive.

Rondo:
That's funny I was thinking La Choza would be a good place to get together,big enough and most folks know it.

I'm solo this trip so I'm adaptable.

One other idea if anyones interested,I plan on doing some afternoon shore dives from Caribe Blu(most likely daily),it's one way some of us using different ops during the morning could get together for a casual shallow dive.

Are you staying there? I'll be at Caribe Blu May 8-22.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom