Coz 3rd week May....Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Photocoz:
I'm just waiting (with my camera!!!) for you guys to decide!!!!!!!!!
We will stop in on the 14th to rent a camera, and confirm that this event is happening, but it looks like all that waiting with your camera is not in vain!!!!

Shore dive Caribe Blu 3:00 May 15th.
La Choza 7:00 May 15th.

Can't wait to be there!

Dd

Divedoggie:
We will stop in on the 14th to rent a camera, and confirm that this event is happening, but it looks like all that waiting with your camera is not in vain!!!!

Can't wait to be there!

Dd

OKAY - SEE YOU ON THE 14TH FOR THE CAMERA AND EVERYBODY ON THE 15TH!!!!!!WWOO - HOO!!!!

Photocoz:
OKAY - SEE YOU ON THE 14TH FOR THE CAMERA AND EVERYBODY ON THE 15TH!!!!!!WWOO - HOO!!!!
I'm leaving on the 13th, soooo... I'll try not to silt it all up for you guys before I go. :D

Rick Inman:
I'm leaving on the 13th, soooo... I'll try not to silt it all up for you guys before I go. :D
You will be there having a great time for a week before I get there, and....well, its snowing out where I am right now!!

Divedoggie:

Can't wait to be there!

Dd

That sounds good to me as well. I'll already be at Caribe Blu, so that part is easy for me, and I'm always up for La Choza. It's a Sunday, so the fiesta in the square will be going on as well.

See ya's there!

Back
Top Bottom