Coz 3rd week May....Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
Are you staying there? I'll be at Caribe Blu May 8-22.

Yes,I'm staying at Caribe Blu,diving Blue Angel May 11-16

Rondo:
That's funny I was thinking La Choza would be a good place to get together,big enough and most folks know it.

I'm solo this trip so I'm adaptable.

One other idea if anyones interested,I plan on doing some afternoon shore dives from Caribe Blu(most likely daily),it's one way some of us using different ops during the morning could get together for a casual shallow dive.

Lets mark the 15th down for La Choza. We need to agree on a time.

I think that the shore dive idea is a good one!

My wife and I will be at the Caribe Blu 15-19. Diving with Blue XT Sea. First trip to Coz for us!

aa

aa777888:
My wife and I will be at the Caribe Blu 15-19. Diving with Blue XT Sea. First trip to Coz for us!

aa
We are diving with BlueXTSea on the 15th and the 19th. How about you?

Divedoggie:
We are diving with BlueXTSea on the 15th and the 19th. How about you?

LOL--16, 17, 18! On the 15th we're coming over on the ferry in the morning. Maybe we can hook up with you and Rondo for that shore dive in the afternoon? That'd be a nice way to kick things off!

aa

Ok, May 15th

Casual,shallow shore dive/equipment check(~1 hr.bottom time) at Caribe Blu ~ 3:00 pm.

Dinner and drinks at La Choza ~7:00 pm.

Changes are inevitable and welcome.

Rondo:
Here's a great Coz report,including Caribe Blu shore diving

www.digitaldiver.net/trip_reports.php?reportID=128

We will see you at Caribe Blu at 3:00 on the 15th. Those pictures make me want to jump in now!!! ....We may need to push that time back a hair depending on when we finish with Blue XT Sea earlier that day.

Back
Top Bottom