Coz Thanksgiving 2003 report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dandydon once bubbled...

If they won't, ask the FA to have Air Marshals to meet the plane and arrest them all! :fire:

Gotta love the Texas people on here. Toooo funny Don....and,yes,I'm all for that. Hey,where's those gun toting air marshalls when you need them?

dandydon once bubbled...
Someone ask the parents to take responsibility. If they won't, ask the FA to have Air Marshals to meet the plane and arrest them all! :fire:

Y'all think I'm joking, don't yoy?! There are laws against disturbing a flight crew, and the parents are responsible.

I know that the FA won't call for marshals, but it's a good bluff.

don

I have some really comfortable industrial hearing protectors, the cup kind that look like headphones without wires. I put in some earbuds from my CD player and then the cups over my ears, and then cry away, kiddies, I won't hear a thing but the Grateful Dead.

I've usually found it better to find a way of dealing with such things that don't depend on other folks doing what I think they should. It's easier on the blood pressure.

ggunn once bubbled...
I have some really comfortable industrial hearing protectors, the cup kind that look like headphones without wires. I put in some earbuds from my CD player and then the cups over my ears, and then cry away, kiddies, I won't hear a thing but the Grateful Dead.

I've usually found it better to find a way of dealing with such things that don't depend on other folks doing what I think they should. It's easier on the blood pressure.

Very wise man. And good taste in music to boot.

Back
Top Bottom