Cozumel Choices -- help me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubanaked:
try scubatony.com
Hey, that is who we are diving with! :) Only 28 more days till island time!!!:biggrinba

thelawgoddess:
i looked at your pics - i like how there are non-diving pics in there as well. :D do you remember the name of the b&b? we are currently shopping around for dive & hotel packages for our december trip. thanks!
http://www.vrbo.com/49255
Thanks. Don't think I can ever stay in a hotel/resort again after staying B&B. Feels more like real island living but pampered. :wink:
If you would like additional info about the place... PM me.

Jarrett:
Blue XT Sea / Casa Mexicana

We just did that this weekend and I don't know how it could have been better. If Christi has the openings, that's the way to go, imo.

I wish people would stop reccommending the Casa Mexicana. Before you know it, we won't be able to get a reservation when we go to Coz! Great complimentary breakfast buffet.

Have to say..... I agree with Jarrett.

They (Casa Mex) are getting obnoxious too. I used to get discounts since I sent so many people to them. They seem to have forgotten all about that now (actually tried to push RACK RATES on me for a January trip!!!). I don't eat that much anyway so the breakfast is more or less irrelevant...although, since I have a big crush on Billie the Belgian Concierge Girl, I probably will go back anyway...hahaaa...

Back
Top Bottom