cozumel dive trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove with Sand Dollar Sports in 09 and had a great time. In Dec 10, I went back and dove with Dressel Divers. I booked my dive on the internet and save 20% Plus got a free Nitrox upgrade being certified. Very professional plus we did 60mins dive.

Enjoy

Not bad for a thread started in 2000

I dive with Scuba Club Cozumel. I've always had good luck with them. Nice place. Been there a few times, going back again in October.

Jon

There are some great operations in Cozumel.
Some consecrations;
1. Go with an operation that limits the number of divers per Dive Master.
2. Check to see if they will pick you up at the Hotel, or Hotel pier.
3. Search the internet, basic search, scubaboard, tripadvisor, scubaadvisor.

In general, pricing will be fairly close. When you do research you will find people that both “love” and “hate” a given operation.

When the wife and I go to Cozumel we only stay at the Fiesta Americana and only dive with Chucho Divers, we have tried others (both hotels and operations) and have decided only use these.

I have been going to Scuba Club Cozumel for many years. It is an all-inclusive dive resort, so I don't have worry about finding a place to eat 3 times a day or lugging my dive gear anywhere. Scub Club resort is on the water with their own pier and their own boats. You dive gear is stored on site. There is unlimited shore diving, which is excellent at night. It is a short 5-minute walk to downtown San Miguel. Food is excellent.

Scuba Club Cozumel

M0013779.jpg

Hotel: Fiesta Americana
Scuba: Dive House

great service. Free dives from the pier (including night), lockers at the pier, they fixed a few of my problems and made me want to go back.

But I'm a rookie, so what do I know.

I want to start but I'm really scared of sharks and i live in southern california

Don't worry, the sharks are afraid of us too (with a very few exceptions).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom