Cozumel House Rental,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are some houses on the north end in the Country club estates area that should meet your requirements. There are also a few large houses (huge) south of town available, along with Costa del Sol which are a grouping of "villas". The majority of water/ beach front properties are going to be condos. We rented a few houses in and around town but none were on the water. We mostly prefer condos on the north end now since it provides a good balance between view, peace and quiet, proximity to town and price.

good info

Everyone, Thanks to you all that provide great links and good info (except for the guy that told me to use Google). I have found a place on the south end. Not a house but a pretty cool condo that will work. I'm really kinda of surprised how booked up places are already.

Again Thank you.

Craig

Back
Top Bottom