Cozumel pictures, get your cozemel pictures!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60:

Wonderful photos Sharky, i'm most impressed especially with the colors and the blues that you're getting.

Love the composition and lighting in these two photos :).

Queen_angel_close-up1-c.jpg

Stingray_take-off1-c.jpg

Hmmmm, I get "no thumbnails" when I follow the link :(

So, on the one hand I am happy that jam posted two of your picks even as on the other I have to remind everyone that it isn't kosher to post other people's photos, a link is more PC :D

alcina:
Hmmmm, I get "no thumbnails" when I follow the link :(

So, on the one hand I am happy that jam posted two of your picks even as on the other I have to remind everyone that it isn't kosher to post other people's photos, a link is more PC :D

Hehe, thanks for that alcina, i'll remember that in future :).

Very Nice!

Nice photos... the composition is great, but when you are editing them in photoshop (or similar editing program) don't use too many filters like the soft coral w/diver as it makes the photo seem unrealistic. Less is more... :)

Great photos. I haven't seen Flamingo Tounge before. Are they fairly easy to find?

HowDidIGetIntoThis?:
Great photos. I haven't seen Flamingo Tounge before. Are they fairly easy to find?

Somewhat... just keep your eyes out for gorgonians (sea fans, sea rods etc..) and you're sure to find a flamengo tongue :).

Back
Top Bottom