Cozumel Pictures - Wilma

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveborg:
It is back now. I bet the site owner got a message from his web host telling him he has exceeded his bandwidth allotment for the month.

Hmmm. I get this:

Not Found

The requested URL /wilma/ was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.51 (Fedora) Server at eczm.com Port 80

OK, it is gone again. I'm still guessing that too much traffic to the domain www.eczm.com has caused the web host to take the whole site off line. Too bad because those were some of the best, most current photos.

Divedoggie:
Jeff: Those pics you posted are excellent. They really give a personal view of many familier places on Coz. I think that they don't show doom and gloom, and they don't paint a falsely rosey painting either.
In all fairness all I did was post the links. But I do agree, it's not all doom and gloom. Coz will recover... it will take some time but it will always be my getaway place - warts, scars and all.

diveborg:
OK, it is gone again. I'm still guessing that too much traffic to the domain www.eczm.com has caused the web host to take the whole site off line. Too bad because those were some of the best, most current photos.
I've had no problem accessing it but I didn't try all day (Hey, I didn't even post today until now! :D).

Funny thing is Scubaboard was down for an hour or so this afternoon. Man was I shaking from withdrawal! :wink:

Oh yeah, Antonio Madrazo's Pics were updated with 52 new ones

Moodiejeff:
Funny thing is Scubaboard was down for an hour or so this afternoon. Man was I shaking from withdrawal! :wink:
Don't you just hate it what it does that.

Antonio's photos are great. I'll bet it looks even better in another week.

Good to see it coming back so quickly but it's probably also good our shop canceled it's trip there this week :)

If Casa Denis is open, I'm going!!! Have reservations for Dec. 3 and am not changing them yet. I don't need the shops. As long as our B & B is ok for sleeping, the boat is ok for diving and Casa Denis is open for business......what more could you want. Maybe they won't be completely cleaned up, but the people will surely be glad for the business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom