Cozumel Vacation 3/18 - 3/25/06

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paco and Family,
We don't dive much in Wisc but have tried several sites in MN. Mainly we like to keep the diving to "blue water". We are from Hudson.

All who want to meet up, join us for dinner and drinks @ Las Palmas Monday Nite 7PM...unless somone can recommend another place for dinner on the water.

I'm not sure of where you want to go for dinner as Christi Restaurant list says this about Las Palmas.
"*Las Palmas (cocina economica) – corner of Av. 25 and Calle 3 Cheap eats for lunch only Monday through Saturday. My favorite is the Chicken Relleno."
Are you thinking Palmeras which is accross from the ferry pier?
David

We will be there from the 18th-25th and diving w/ Blue XT Sea on the 18th-23rd. Won't be able to meet up with people for dinners - as we have 28 guests down for our wedding. Though if any of you are diving with Christi... me may see you around.

I posted a meeting place for "fish stories" but I do't see it now? So here I go again. Las Palmas Monday 7pm? Sound good to anyone? Where's Sanora Grill? We'd try that too.
One day till BLUEWATER!!!!

:11: YESSSS . I do believe that would be the place. WoW thanks for the correction!! Las Palmeras Monday 7PM.:D

Bubble Twin One:
I posted a meeting place for "fish stories" but I do't see it now? So here I go again. Las Palmas Monday 7pm? Sound good to anyone? Where's Sanora Grill? We'd try that too.
One day till BLUEWATER!!!!
Las Palmas closes at 7.

Back
Top Bottom