Crappy Dive Boat on Maui Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We sent them an email explaining how unhappy we were. We had NO reply. And that simply indicates that, they either know how they operate; or just don't care.

Sorry to to be such a negative Nelly but, everyone can have a good experience with a dive company, or a bad one; like in our case. We did do 2 charters after our experience with them. I will not mention the company. But, it was all we are used to, and expect from a professional company that has integrity.

It's all cool.

I'm glad to hear that you complained to the operator as well. Obviously that's your only real hope of getting any compensation.

You must be feeling put under pressure about this by now, but let me explain. It's certainly not a problem to have a bad experience and complain about it. It happens often. However, usually when someone signs up to Scubaboard and then makes a lot of posts about the same issue, like you did, people want to know what's behind that.

So we dig for what's behind that. Sometimes it turns out to be legit and sometimes it turns out to be people with ulterior motives, often competitors who are taking their fights online. In this case, that's obviously not what is happening. It's clear you're just a customer who had a bad experience.

You've made yourself clear and I hope in the process you feel as though you've gotten this out of your system a bit... enough to participate in other threads without hammering too much at this one thing.

Cheers,
R..

Thank you Thank you VERY MUCH! Just felt this had to be addressed.

Give me some time, now that I am a member and I will surely be able to give some antidotes on some good experiences.

Sorry that it had to start off as negative!
And it might help that, when addressing a particular post, use the Quote button to show which posting you are addressing.

Have fun here...! :dance3:

Thank you, I respect your reply. This board seems to be a great avenue. to explore. I have only just cracked the shell of SB, but I think I will continue to use it now as an avenue to get info on our new adventures. Be them positive or negative or just fun experiences. I think people on here respond quickly and that is valuble to us

I never posted anywhere esle mister. I will not even go to that link you provided. Is that your way of sending people to you web making per-link page?

You are one bored person with NO life. Or paid to defend these operators that SUCK

It's all cool.
You must be feeling put under pressure about this by now, but let me explain. It's certainly not a problem to have a bad experience and complain about it. It happens often. However, usually when someone signs up to Scubaboard and then makes a lot of posts about the same issue, like you did, people want to know what's behind that.
<snipped>

You've made yourself clear and I hope in the process you feel as though you've gotten this out of your system a bit... enough to participate in other threads without hammering too much at this one thing.

Cheers,
R..

R-dude - you're a saint! :angel2:

R-dude - you're a saint! :angel2:
I think that FGPalms was upset with my post, but yeah - Roto is a cool guy. :thumb:

I think Don's right, and I was equally impressed with his even-handed response.

:)

Any minute now we're going to have a group-hug. LOL

R..

I think Don's right, and I was equally impressed with his even-handed response.

:)

Any minute now we're going to have a group-hug. LOL

R..
We actually have a smilie for that: :grouphug:

As it was said, let it be written!! :grouphug:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom