Cressi-Sub Matrix (mask)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer

Contributor
Reaction score
In a car underwater with time to kill....
# of dives
50 - 99
Now on my fourth mask, I bought the Cressi-Sub "Matrix" with the black skirt. After three dives with it, (two in Cozumel and one in a local quarry) I couldn't be more pleased. The skirt fits nicely without squeezing or leaking, and it's easily the most comfortable mask I've ever worn. :)

Fish_Whisperer:
Now on my fourth mask, I bought the Cressi-Sub "Matrix" with the black skirt. After three dives with it, (two in Cozumel and one in a local quarry) I couldn't be more pleased. The skirt fits nicely without squeezing or leaking, and it's easily the most comfortable mask I've ever worn. :)
Frank, Glad to hear you were able to replace the mask you lost in the Coz abyss! Did you ever consider just leaving it on your face until you're back in the boat???? At a rate of 4 masks in 50 dives this could get costly...Just a thought....:wink:

LMAO!! Leave it on my face? That would be just too easy. *snicker*

My first mask was okay, but it has the clear silicone skirt and I wanted one with a black skirt. Then I bought the Sea Vision low volume mask and hated it. Then I bought the Cressi "Matrix" and loved it, but alas, it's somewhere in 400 fsw, so I've bought another. I think this will be my last mask purchase for a good long while. :wink:

Fish_Whisperer:
LMAO!! Leave it on my face? That would be just too easy. *snicker*

My first mask was okay, but it has the clear silicone skirt and I wanted one with a black skirt. Then I bought the Sea Vision low volume mask and hated it. Then I bought the Cressi "Matrix" and loved it, but alas, it's somewhere in 400 fsw, so I've bought another. I think this will be my last mask purchase for a good long while. :wink:
Hey Frank, unfortunately both my masks have a silcone skirt but I recently tried one with a black skirt on the "Special dive site/operations for mask recovery" that was much softer and more comfortable on my face....=( Well, since masks aren't cheap I will have to wait since I believe a nitrox computer purchase may be in my near future!:D

Fish_Whisperer:
Good luck! I don't think I'll ever own another mask that has clear silicone. The black silicone blocks glare and is so much more comfortable. Plus, it's black! The "cool factor" cannot be ignored. LOL
I am a "Gaudy one"... I now have a purple mask, red BC, black and purple wet suit, and flourescent green fins! Yup, you'll need that black anti-glare mask skirt if you dive with me!! Forgot to add the pink and black carribean dive boots!!! LMAO

I have a Cressi Sub Matrix with 37 dives on it. It feels great. Just one comment. Used do use it too tight around my head and the strap broke after 30 dives.

Back
Top Bottom