Crossfit and Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I only started CrossFit a few months ago. I've had a gym membership too for three years but I'm more likely to get up and go if I have to be there at a certain time and the gym group classes were not hardcore enough for me, so I tried the local Crossfit. (I am female but I thought Zumba was goofy.)
I sit at a desk all day and I've definately noticed an improvement in my air consumption and energy when diving. Crossfit is not going to give you big muscles like a gym workout, especially for you guys out there :) but for toning and cardio those 400m runs in the WODs did pay off.

You had a highschooler who was a level 1 trainer??

no, sorry for the confusion, he was a PE instructor and football defensive coordinator. I can see where crossfit has its place in football- defensive backs, skilled positions, and maybe even linebackers. But the guy had linemen in crossfit. Needless to say we had the skinniest linemen in the conference haha. I was a linebacker and I think it definitely improved my game, but at the cost of my shoulders.

im a crossfitter to in vero beach florida

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom