Curacao Trip Report - June 20th 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Sunshine! I just noticed your suggestion of going through PR. It is actually easier and cheaper for us to go through Florida on to Curacao. Flying into Ft. Lauderdale and taking a shuttle over to MIA might be an option as well. We would like to get away in Jan. and are trying to decide between Curacao, Bonaire or Roatan. If we do return to Curacao I will be happy to transport the tire thingies and a few CD's as well. Who know's, by then you might need a few other things. Happy 4th of July!

3 of my favorite dive destinations, J. But I didn't go to Bali.... Your final decision might get down to some dry land excursions or the easiest travel location. In Honduras (maybe a bit scary now?) we went kayaking. In Bonaire we went windsurfing. And now in Curacao, David patches tires and I bake brownies. Oh, yeah and diving at all. I'll follow your travel postings. Fishes, Sunshine

Stan-Awesome Frogfish photo! Those guys blend in so well it's hard to see where the face begins & ends!

I love turkey just as long as it doesn't have goat mixed in with it.....:D I will also be skipping the bitter ballen this time. Anyone travel internationally with a Turkey before?

Thanks for everyone's help by the way, hubby is now asking me what dates we are going on! :banana:

Hi BumbleBee,

Why don't you take your Nitrox certification with us on Curacao? The course doesn't take too long, and we include in the course fee 2 complimentary Nitrox tanks for diving after your certification.

Greetings from Hamburg
Andreas

Well this is getting to be quite the trip.
Nitrox cert.
New flashes and arms.
Big Turkey [wonder if it will fit in the carry on?].

We will supply the stuffing........mondongo:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom