Cuteness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea, this waiter told me that it was the sea turtles but I see barracudas all the time, I think that might be what is scarfing them up.

I'm going to try and train Marley not to gobble him up today. I bet I can have them swimming together in the pool in a few days. I already taught Marley to blow bubbles, ya'll would be impressed!

DSC_0146.jpg

Seriously, I can teach dogs to do tricks! here he is, I say "Blow Bubbles" and he walks over to the steps, climbs in and blows bubbles! He has listened in on a few scuba classes. Stay tuned for my amazing puppy duck duo water act!

DSC_0114-1-1.jpg

DSC_0113-1.jpg

marleyandjake.jpg

Have you taught him to dive? Many labs will go underwater after ducks. Great pics, makes me miss Cody even more....sniff sniff

No....ha doesn't dive, but the baby duck does! I took him in the pool today, and wow, can he dive deep! and fast! Too bad I don't have my housing yet, that will be some cool shots!

Realy cool would be the duck and dog diving together!

Another batch of duck hatchlings are at the dock, said to be 3 days old (4 today). Think we counted seven of them. Stopped for a cold one or two at the KBC, and they were all huddled under the mother on that little ramp up to the dock someone made for them. Looks like that mostly white/tan colored mother duck that lost that other batch a while ago.

Hope this time the mother has the sense to get them out of the water at night when whatever it is feeds. Guy at the KBC said he suspected small sharks coming into the marina at night.

Universal Diver:
Awww...that last shot of Marley and the floppy is classic.
Yea....Marley is thinking...Some Steak sauce would be good with this bunny.

Awww Catherine, that is awesome! I had a duck that my parents gave me for Easter one year. I had her for a really long time, she thought she was one of the dogs. Followed our doberman everywhere, even slept in the doghouse with him. Mom wouldn't let in her in the big pool, so we always had a kiddie pool just for her.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom