"Cutoff" wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it fits her, then why doesn't she wear it?

She hates the thick hood and the horizontal zipper (which make you walk "into" the suit). She also has a better suit (with a separate beanie), so this one's extra.

Anyway, shouldn't you be flirting with Dr.Bill?

I cut the legs off a 3mm suit and my daughter said the rough edges irritated the tender skin of her inner thighs. Enough that she didn't go on the second dive that day. If I was going to cut another one, I'd try to get someone to make folded seams like when they come from the factory.

zimpod:
Anyway, shouldn't you be flirting with Dr.Bill?

:yleyes:

If your name isn't Calvin Klein, you shouldn't touch a woman's clothing. Buy her a new shortie, cheapod.

DR Bill,

NICE UW DUDS !!! Ever hear of E Bay?? I feel sorry for you a nice college educated guy, I got to wonder when Mom said to you "stay in school. get your PHD".

Hope to hook up with you on March 8 -10. Were in at Seaport Village. need your dive hole recommendations for Catalina.

Too short for me! But one heck of a suit for $30.
This thread reminds me of the DM that I dove with in Aruba. His 5mm had several holes in it, the cuffs were all tatered and I would wager to say that it wasn't even 3mm by then.

redhatmama:
:yleyes:

If your name isn't Calvin Klein, you shouldn't touch a woman's clothing. Buy her a new shortie, cheapod.

But, redhatmama, you didn't answer his question... sigh!

500 PSI:
DR Bill,

NICE UW DUDS !!! Ever hear of E Bay?? I feel sorry for you a nice college educated guy, I got to wonder when Mom said to you "stay in school. get your PHD".

Hope to hook up with you on March 8 -10. Were in at Seaport Village. need your dive hole recommendations for Catalina.

If I'd been smart, I'd have learned a trade. Tradespeople make a lot more money these days than marine biologists. Not sure they have any more fun though!

I should be here then so PM me as the dates approach. I don't do much diving mid-week this time of year since i'm focused on editing primarily.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom