Dacor Black Tiger fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think after reading you guys comments I am going to try a few other fins (that I can barrow),,,,,,maybe that way I will have a better feel.

texdiveguy:
I am new to diving after a 33 year absence,,,,,well I at least honest! I purchased a pair of Dacor Black Tigar fins on the advise of a local scuba shop staffer,,,,,,went to the pool today with them for a try and was not real impressed. They seem extra long, very bouyant and stiff,,,,,I understand they are the newer tech. in fins,,,,but now am wondering if a more traditional fin style would have been a better choice. Any comments and suggestions on a fin to look at as a replacement or even sugg. on the use of this style would be great....thanks.

All dive gear should be tested in a pool, then in open water several times before a purchase is made. Only then will you know for sure if it's the right gear for you.

I'd try a pair of Jetfins: many years after first being introduced they are still hard to beat.

Hi Green_ great point about testing before spending!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom