Darwin Award Candidates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looks rehearsed as in they have figured it out and now a video, they were looking all around knowing it would be coming in fast.

Also I like the single al80 at that depth, every where you look nowadays it comes out divers dive deep on a single tank.

Also I like the single al80 at that depth, every where you look nowadays it comes out divers dive deep on a single tank.[/QUOTE]

The title of this thread says it all in context of the above statement.
Eric

Wow. This reminds me of an old vid of a guy getting out of his car on a safari to feed a pride of lions that weren't living up to his expectations. You can probably figure out the results.

That wasn't a shark attack. It was the dive version of poking a dog with a stick until it bites you. With the added optional fun of getting bent from diving to 57m on single AL80s.

Whats the significance of rubbing the coke bottle? Why does that attract sharks? I tried googling it but dont really come up with much.

The noise simulates an animal in distress. It was a deliberate attempt to provoke an attack. Too bad the shark only grazed him. The gene pool would have been better off.

Back
Top Bottom