Dating My Daughter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
i am glad i never met an ******** like this guy growing up.

the dads of all the girls i dated realized it was not about their ego, but about
their daughter's life

hehehehe... you guys sound so old ("no Elvis Presley loving young man is
gonna date my daughter, i tell you what!")

This IS about the daughter's life.

00scuba:
My Dad was an MP and a Cop for 30 years...and in the FBI.....he would be cleaning his guns when I had a date picking me up.

Lol ... i had a GF's father do that to me one time .... enter me into his den where he is cleaning a WW-2 pistol ....

"Son, you see this gun? Its a German Luger i pulled from the warm dead hand of a German officer i just shot. He was trying to take something away from me also. Understand?"

Point made, I understood. :wink:

3dent:
I used to know a guy who told the boys that he checked his daughter
for fingerprints every time she came home from a date.

sounds like a pervert to me!

:11:

TCDiver1:
Lol ... i had a GF's father do that to me one time .... enter me into his den where he is cleaning a WW-2 pistol ....

"Son, you see this gun? Its a German Luger i pulled from the warm dead hand of a German officer i just shot. He was trying to take something away from me also. Understand?"

Point made, I understood. :wink:

I would have been cool want me to show you the AK-47 I picked up in Kuwait in '91, never shot and only dropped once. :crafty:

Mrs.Prages:
3. Become a teacher at your daughter's high school. That will put a very big damper on her dating prospects.

4. Have your wife become a teacher at her high schoool as well, this really puts a damper on things.

My brother and his wife were middle school and high school teachers for both of their daughters. Also, my brother was the football coach. He once had a player (a senior)ask his permission to take his oldest daughter (14 at the time) to the prom. Poor kid ran laps for a long time.

drbill:
Certainly glad I had a son and no daughters. However, you'd better leave my son alone if he is dating your daughter or I'll... why I'll.... I'll.... Where did you say that shotgun was?

Dr. Bill

Got rid of the shotgun, too messy :11: . Prefer to give them a running chance, say perhaps 800m before I get a shot off.

DMP:
Got rid of the shotgun, too messy :11: . Prefer to give them a running chance, say perhaps 800m before I get a shot off.

My Swedish Mauser will still reach out that far, and then some!!!

Kim:
Actually I have three daughters. If you never want them to tell you the truth or trust you again there's a really easy way to do it! :eyebrow: (actually that applies to boys as well - but girls are generally cleverer)
I agree LOL. It was so annoying to get the ‘actor date’ or third party scheduling arranged. What was (and still is) funny is that my actor dates were in fact the ones my parents would least have wanted me to be dating. They just knew how to act the part.

I should have picked an infantry job, I can't be a sniper due to the Geneva Conventions :banghead: .

I have a 14 year old daughter, and God bless the boy with the courage to date her. For her eleventh birthday she requested a punching bag (got it AND uses it)!

:) No boyfriends yet......seems to be a bit like Mom. :dance:

Only men with courage need apply.

Back
Top Bottom