Dear Jessica Alba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy:
*groan* Here we go. Jessica Alba worship ahoy.

At least Jacqueline Bissett had two things worthy of worship that Jessica Alba doesn't:

TALENT

CLASS

cheers,

Billy S.
I take it you don't like her... :D

I saw her dive off Roatan on the Cameron Diaz travel show that was on MTV? this year. Several of the other people were just certified(Kid Rock, some BB player) - I think they mentioned she was AOW. She's been PADI certified since before she starred in the Australian Flipper in 1995.

dlndavid:
And now she's back in the news.

You are one sick pup to be bringing back the old threads over and over again. :06: Don't you have a life? You (seriously) should spend more time diving and less time in thread resurrection! :wink:

nener nener nener. :D

dlndavid:
nener nener nener. :D

You should be spanked...wait, you'ld like that too much! :10:

Hey Laurel, when you going to post some of the pics? You know the one where the crab was all over your face. :007: I bought an U/W camera from Jim E. here on SB. Should be checking it out soon.

dlndavid:
Hey Laurel, when you going to post some of the pics? You know the one where the crab was all over your face. :007: I bought an U/W camera from Jim E. here on SB. Should be checking it out soon.

You mean this pic...

I took a lot. Not too many are good. Some great topside B& Ws though.

L

grow up guys:) btw shes been certified for some time now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom