Dear Jessica Alba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, it's a Halycon Eclipse 30 wing. The producers approached Halcyon at DEMA a few years ago because they wanted both leads of the film in backplate/harness BCs. Both Jessica Alba and Paul Walker were among the first people outside of the development and testing team to be able to dive the Eclipse.

Best,

Anthony

true:
Actually, it's a Halycon Eclipse 30 wing. The producers approached Halcyon at DEMA a few years ago because they wanted both leads of the film in backplate/harness BCs. Both Jessica Alba and Paul Walker were among the first people outside of the development and testing team to be able to dive the Eclipse.

Best,

Anthony

My bad!

I'm sure everyone here realized that Jacqueline Bisset committed a major faux pas in that infamous scene in the "Deep". Diving without a BC. Since it was 1977 and the only BC's in major use were the horse collar BC's. That scene singled-handedly caused female divers to eschew the use of any BC and wetsuits in favor of T-shirts.

I applaud the producers of this current version to set the diving world straight and DIR through the use of BP/Wing setups. Clearly, the only reason for having Jessica use a BP/Wing setup! :D

Do you enjoy Lobster? I'd like to give you a few pointers on the finer points of lobster catching. That goes well, perhaps you can teach me a few dive tricks you've learned over the years. Looking forward to diving w/ you. Sid :wink1:

Back
Top Bottom