Dec 12 South East Christmas Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pygar, Pixie, bummer on having to work. Was looking forward to seeing ya'll again! yes, we must do a paddle on the Oleta.

Let's just do it! Are all of us free on Sunday afternoons?

yes, but not this or next week...

Just let us know which Sunday so we can plan for it. If it's really nice, we could paddle accross to Giligan's Island and do some snorkeling.

I'd love to do that! But I'm thinking we are probably not going to be able to find time until after the holidaze.

Wow! Really surprised that there hasn't been more activity about the party. Is this a bad choice for the date or something?

Jenny, it's the same night as the Winterfest Boat Parade. Maybe that's part of it. Also it seems that everyone who is having a party is doing it that night and I already RSVP'd to one and turned down two others before you scheduled yours. Maybe the Saturday between Christmas and New Year's would be more fun? Everyone bring their leftovers, and maybe a wacky gift exchange of something you got for Christmas that you didn't want?

I'm trying to decide what to bring, egg rolls went over good last year.

So that's three orders of egg rolls:D

Definitely don't make your plans around me, but that is a bad time for me, as you saw in another thread :)goingdown:). I don't know about the other people, but my best time to party is between Dec. 19 through the 30th. Don't have to worry about school or anything......unless I get some DM jobs. :D

I guess this will be a smaller version of last year's party! And it will be good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom