Dec 12 South East Christmas Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All parties are good, even if you don't remember them... But I'm sending regrets due to a conflict. Thank you for the invite!

hey all! Looking like this will be a smaller version of last year. More of my non diving friends will be attending this year though. If you need directions to the house, please PM me.

Jenny - I would have loved to come since I will be down in your area but we are coming for another party! If I can get away for awhile I will stop by before going to the other one. Otherwise - Happy Party and Merry Christmas!

Renee, that would be great, and would love to see ya! Rum will be chilled.:)

Will be picking up last minute supplies, but am in pretty good shape. Need ice.

How many people usually attend?
I will check my calendar!!

No telling. Last year was the first and there were about 50 people. This year appears to be much smaller.

Looking forward to seeing everybody again this year!

It's Rum O'Clock!!!! Whoo HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Party Time!!!!!

No telling. Last year was the first and there were about 50 people. This year appears to be much smaller.

I've been to your house twice, both for SB xmas parties :confused: Debby's brain eraser must have hit you hard :D

Last year was the first Festivus with the official Festivus Pole!
4180775862_6cc2f1e792_b.jpg

And Airing of the grievances!

4180777660_a305fbf9e2_b.jpg

Looking forward to seeing everybody again this year!

Sorry I missed it this time around... it's been memorable every year.:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom