Deer Island Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If any of you have a camera, would love to see some pictures (above and below) of the area.

One of my friends owns a cabin very very close to there... I might end up diving there this summer sometime. He says the diving is great.

You should :) PM me when your up. can get a group together and dive the point and customs house.

If I get up there, I definitely will send you a PM. Thanks for the invite :)

Thanks for the pictures. They're quite good for early attempts. A little more light (external flash) would help bring up the colour. Do you know what kind of camera he's using?

The point is best to have a group of divers who have experience at the Point.. I have 15 dives there and I am still considered a novice. But even though there have been so many dives in that one spot.. each one has been different and you always see somthing new, or find something different. Hope you can make it up. Also hope to have some more pictures posted on here from the point as well.

The new Olympus C-750 Ultra Zoom I think, With the Iklite housing. No external strobe yet.. you would have to PM DiverDude007 and ask him to get a for more info.. I kinda feel bad for speaking for him :p.. oh well what are buddies for... I got his Iklite Auto35 just need to remember to turn on the strobe.. my first time out with the new camera.. totally forgot about the strobe.. took me a day or so to figure out why their were shadows in all my pics :p heehee..

Back
Top Bottom