Delta cuts U.S. air fares up to 50%

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
You might have some free time for diving soon? :eyebrow:

Oh I'm sure I'm going to have plenty of time to dive the only trouble is now that I have time I won't have the money because I won't have a job. I just can't win. :wink:

On the lighter side, I did dive the Hydo Atlantic yesterday with Mempilot. Sweet!!!

mossym:
carry the computer as carry on, and your regs if you can, everything else i put in checked luggage

obviously knives will have to go in checked luggage.

Do TSA Rules allow Regulators, hoses, and such be allowed as carry on baggage. I would think a 1st stage on the end of a length of hose could be used as a weapon.

wb221:
Do TSA Rules allow Regulators, hoses, and such be allowed as carry on baggage. I would think a 1st stage on the end of a length of hose could be used as a weapon.

I carry my reg, computer and mask as carry on all the time. I usually pull them out seperate as they almost always look at it but it's never been denied. At least 8 trips since 9/11.

wb221:
I would think a 1st stage on the end of a length of hose could be used as a weapon.
I could very well see the TSA in some training center, "going at" one another with regulator packages like feuding knights. I'm sure the concept is written down in a manual someplace. Fortunately in an airplane, there's not much room to use a regulator as a ball-and-chain-type flail.

That would make a funny scuba-related cartoon. Too bad I have no talent there.

Back
Top Bottom