Destin Jetties 3/13 or 3/27, YES 2005!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Foo:
Do you Conchdivers have any idea how lucky you are? Even a little idea?

sigh,
Foo
I'm thankful every day for the good dive sites I have at my back door. They may not have the clearest blue water or best temperatures year round but they are near and one or the other will usually be an above average dive.

It's just a short trip if you want to come join us.

Fellow Conchs,
My plans are to dive the PCB jetties on 3/12 but I'm working the next weekend so you'll be in my backyard while I slave away :crying:.

I'm 2 hours from most springs and as close as 30min from the AL gulf coast :) not complainin :D

I was coming on here to say I won't be able to make it to PCB (Gator NAtionals in Gainesville :) ), and since the other dive was on Easter, I wouldn't be able to make it there either. But am I reading that it will be on Saturday before Easter instead? hmmmm, I need to look at my wife's work schedule...... :)

FSUgly:
But am I reading that it will be on Saturday before Easter instead? hmmmm, I need to look at my wife's work schedule...... :)

Yeah... I figured it'd be hard to get an attendance on Easter - didn't realize the date when I made the thread :)

I do feel blessed to live in such a beautiful place. Ah, the gulf, the springs, the mountains...oh sorry, those are condo's. Anyway, lucky to have the water and fine folks to dive with.

Eanxgirl, you sneaky thing. Doesn't that make it more exciting! I think Nuttz was telling me about that quarry. He said a few of his friends were trying to get together to buy it so they could dive it, legally. Looks like that whole legal thing isn't stopping most.

FSUgly, Gator Nationals!!! I miss Gainesville so much. Look at my profile picture, that is me at the Peach Bowl New Years Eve 2004. Before I got my heart broken and began to cry.

Ugh... bad news... sorta.

I just found out 2 of my buddies are having birthdays this month, this means I'm required to go drinking on the 25th. I probably won't be able to get up and out in time to hit the jeddies by high-tide this go around.

Next time for sure though!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Ugh... bad news... sorta.

I just found out 2 of my buddies are having birthdays this month, this means I'm required to go drinking on the 25th. I probably won't be able to get up and out in time to hit the jeddies by high-tide this go around.

What he really means to say is. "He has to go to Hooters instead".

heh.

Probably that too :)

I will be diving the jetties on 3/12. Hopefully I can give you guys a good report. Has anyone heard if the street to the jetties is open?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom