Destin Jetties, Wrecks, and Morrison Springs 6-26/27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trever:
Hey Kyle good luck with your Mom, it sounds like things are looking good considering. When I was in Destin I did my boat dives with Scuba-Tech and rented my tanks for the beach dives from Emerald Coast. I probaly rented 10 tanks there and 2 of them had leaky on\off valves. I think that EC is in a transisional period. I still like the people there and thier prices on equipment seem a little better than Scuba-Tech. The Captain for Scuba-Tech is very enviromental friendly and a good guy, not always real friendly though. Scuba-Tech has a new First Mate, you can kinda tell he is new but very friendly and very helpful. I think I will stick with Scuba-tech for boat dives. Take Care Guys.
Thanks trever, I think im going to try scuba tec next time we go down also. I keep hearing all positive things about them, so I feel its worth the try. Thats if we can get back down there this year, depending what the storms decide to do to the beaches and the water.

Wow! The only complaint I have ever had with Emerald Coast is their boat filling up with diesel fumes. It puts me over the edge nearly every time. That is probably the one reason I will try Scuba-Tech on my next charter trip over there. Though, with 6 or 7, 2 tank trips under my belt with Emerald Coast, everything else has been top notch. On one trip, I got so sea sick, that I literally spent the whole boat ride on the rear floor, they gave me a "pre-paid" voucher for a 2 tank dive the next time I visited.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom