Destin jetties

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wet em and get em:
Im going to fl for the first time and looking for someone to dive the jetties with if you are intresed let me know

Send a PM to SeaYoda. He's the super-duper Jetty guide

BTW.... You'll get better responses if you ask a MOD to move this thread to the North Florida Trips forum.

Hey, welcome! Check out the Florida Conch Divers board under "North Florida Trips & Marketplace" -- that's where all of us NW FL divers like to chat. You'll have better luck finding a buddy there! Take care!

Tides are hitting late night pretty often now, be sure to check em. You'll want to dive at high slack tide.

I am going oct 6.Staying till oct 8. I hope to find someone to dive with me and my buddies. We are planning to dive morrison, vortex, and if we could find someone to go with we would rather dive the jetties.PLEASE if you are in the eara and want to meet some new dive frinds, and good people we would appreciate getting together. thanks

wet em and get em:
I am going oct 6.Staying till oct 8. I hope to find someone to dive with me and my buddies. We are planning to dive morrison, vortex, and if we could find someone to go with we would rather dive the jetties.PLEASE if you are in the eara and want to meet some new dive frinds, and good people we would appreciate getting together. thanks

Saturday Oct 7th the High Tide is at 10:33pm. So hope you want to nite dive.
Friday has two high tides, with one at 1:10pm. That looks like your best bet for the weekend. Sunday you've got the same late tide.

Just something to consider in planning your dive there.... (you want to dive it at high slack tide)

Tides for East Pass (Destin) starting with October 6, 2006.
Day High Tide Height Sunrise Moon Time % Moon
/Low Time Feet Sunset Visible

F 6 Low 7:14 AM 0.3 6:43 AM Set 6:01 AM 97
6 High 1:10 PM 0.6 6:26 PM Rise 6:10 PM
6 Low 6:57 PM 0.5
6 High 10:29 PM 0.6

Sa 7 Low 8:51 AM 0.1 6:43 AM Set 7:11 AM 99
7 High 10:33 PM 0.7 6:24 PM Rise 6:45 PM

Su 8 Low 10:07 AM 0.0 6:44 AM Set 8:23 AM 99
8 High 11:02 PM 0.9 6:23 PM Rise 7:23 PM

Ick... Neaptides won't yield the best visibility on Friday, but atleast you won't have to deal with currents.

If you can deal with lesser visibility, low tide diving is also an option :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom