Destin Jetty Dive Feb 10th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

3 PM sounds good to me. Give us time to shoot the bull, gear up, and make the hike.

So we are in agreement that 3:00 is a good meet time in the parking area?

McGuire's sounds GREAT also, I am always up for them.

The foods gonna come afterwards. There's talk of Callahan's, I'm thinking its time to once again invade McGuire's Irish Pub though.

Sure... Ima try to get a dive in early in one of the springs(caves?), the jetties will be perfect in cleaning off all that freshwater outa my gear... ick.

I am up for a spring dive earlier that day Mat....but, if you need a cave buddy...obviously I am not your man.

Sure... Ima try to get a dive in early in one of the springs(caves?), the jetties will be perfect in cleaning off all that freshwater outa my gear... ick.

Weather is looking good!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, Feb 10
01.gif

High: 64 °F RealFeel®: 68 °F
Plenty of sunshine

Sunday Night, Feb 10
33.gif

Low: 53 °F RealFeel®: 49 °F
Clear

Hey Gary, You are closed on Sunday. Why not come on out and get wet with us at the jetties. All work and no diving is no fun :shakehead:.

Okay, just checked the forecast and things are still looking good weather wise. How many are planning on meeting at the Destin jetties on Sunday, at 3 PM? I am still good to go!

Weather is looking good!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, Feb 10
01.gif

High: 64 °F RealFeel®: 68 °F
Plenty of sunshine

Sunday Night, Feb 10
33.gif

Low: 53 °F RealFeel®: 49 °F
Clear

Okay, just checked the forecast and things are still looking good weather wise. How many are planning on meeting at the Destin jetties on Sunday, at 3 PM? I am still good to go!

I'm good, but I am NOT planning to make the trip to Luraville on Saturday to pick up my tanks, so I am going to need to rent a tank or tanks somewhere.

How many dives are we planning on doing?

Jim,

If you dive AL80's no need to rent tanks....I have two you are welcome to use. I will dive my steel LP108, so I can bring some 80's for anyone that needs them. Or, since I will only use one of my steel tanks, you can use my other LP108 if you are used to steel tanks. We usually only do one tank at the jetties because the walk isn't worth it to switch tanks. Let me know if you want one or two and I will bring them.

I'm good, but I am NOT planning to make the trip to Luraville on Saturday to pick up my tanks, so I am going to need to rent a tank or tanks somewhere.

How many dives are we planning on doing?

Jim,

If you dive AL80's no need to rent tanks....I have two you are welcome to use. I will dive my steel LP108, so I can bring some 80's for anyone that needs them. Or, since I will only use one of my steel tanks, you can use my other LP108 if you are used to steel tanks. We usually only do one tank at the jetties because the walk isn't worth it to switch tanks. Let me know if you want one or two and I will bring them.

One of your 108s would be great. What kind of valve do you have on it?

Back
Top Bottom