Devil's Advocate or Element or anyone else for Sunday 14th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Where/What are you thinking about?

I've been thinking about Sunday as well. But would have to be a maybe.

I have a going away/packing party for a close friend on Sat and if it involves a lot of alcohol, I won't dive Sunday. But looks like Sun will be a rather dry day.

never been...

would like to be initiated to the site by experienced buddy(ies)

I would be driving up from CT so noonish onwards is great for me...

high tide is at 2:20 PM ??

I'd be up for a Cathedral dive provided I can find some gas on Saturday.

I would like to dive that site with some others, cause I've only logged one dive there.

-Meredith

Sorry no can do... I don't get off work until about 8:00 am Sunday morning so I wouldn't even be able to make it to the cape until around 11-12 and I wouldn't have had any sleep, so probably not a good idea. I'll be out of town from the 16-22 but maybe something at the cape that following weekend.

Lola and I may end up diving Ft. Wetherill on Sunday.

The long term NOAA forecast calls for seas of 4-6 feet on Sunday. You never know, sometime the north side of Cape Ann (Cathedral) is sheltered from these mid-Atlantic systems, sometimes it's not. Folly, or anything else on the side of Cape Ann with a Northeast exposure could be rather protected and be a good backup site.

I'd really love to do Cathedral, so maybe we could leave it as a check-it-out-and-if-it-sucks-abort-to-further-down-rt127?

If it looks really ugly, maybe we could dive the Portsmouth Channel instead? Especially if Luis wanted to give us some pointers... nudge, nudge.

Nelson, PM me a good way to reach you over the weekend in case we need to drastically change plans.

Otherwise, wanna plan for meeting at Cathedral at 12:30?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom