Dherbman and Lovely Wife to Grace our Shores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to Catherine for hosting a fun get together - it was nice to see some of the Ohana again and meet some new SB friends.

On the way home I did see something rather amazing - or rather, amazingly stupid. Two motorcycles riding together, and once they hit the freeway entrance going west, one would slow down the cars behind it while the other popped a wheelie and he rode down the freeway on his back wheel while standing up. What was amazing was that he rode his bike in this position for quite a while down the freeway. They traded off doing this all the way until the Kapiolani exit.

I can't get over what I see some of these street racers and bike riders doing now that they've closed the race track. Traffic is bad enough without these idjits doing this kind of crap.

yeah...very sad that they don't realise the risk that they are taking....
Cathrine posted the group picture in the whale shark thread :wink:

Was great seeing you again GF, hope we get some more chances again soon!

I just saw that thread - those whale shark pictures are incredible!

Is that the first whale shark that Roger's seen? I'm hoping not, because with all the diving he does, if that was his first, then the chances of me ever getting to see one are practically nil.

Hoping to join you guys on the 4th. We're still hammering out my sister's bridal shower which I think will be sometime around that time frame.

his 3rd or 4th... one before this was about 3 or 4 years ago. I'm still hoping :D
We'll be there, just not sure where....I'm gonna call the captain later today, seee if we can get the boat.

justleesa:
his 3rd or 4th... one before this was about 3 or 4 years ago. I'm still hoping :D

Wow - on one hand this makes me feel better because maybe there is a miniscule chance that I'll one day see one. On the other hand, how can one person be so darned lucky - 3 or 4? I should do all my diving with Roger from now on - he's like a whale shark magnet.

lol...maybe...but then again you have to see he does about 1000 dives a year and has been doing it for 10 years..thats 2500:1....my chances are slim with this average...lol

Where is the whale shark thread? You guys saw a whale shark???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom