Dherbman and Lovely Wife to Grace our Shores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But no Leesa?
Tell him to look for us.

Cookout at 5-6 PM, my house Thursday. Anyone who would like to come is welcome, potluck style. Bring anything...grill will be on. Have ice, beer, burgers. Very casual and dinner will be jump in and make what you want, poolside.

Mapquest 688 Kaulana Place (past Kahala, before Hawaii Kai) They scan your DL, as obnoxious as that is, at the gate, so be prepared.

PM me if you need more info!

I'll come - I'll bring stuff for mojitos. If I can find ripe avacado's, maybe I'll make guacamole.

catherine96821:
Cookout at 5-6 PM, my house Thursday. Anyone who would like to come is welcome, potluck style. Bring anything...grill will be on. Have ice, beer, burgers. Very casual and dinner will be jump in and make what you want, poolside.

I'll have to see if I've got someone available to watch my daughter, but this sounds fun.

catherine96821:
Mapquest 688 Kaulana Place (past Kahala, before Hawaii Kai) They scan your DL, as obnoxious as that is, at the gate, so be prepared.

Hawaii Loa Ridge, right? It's that weird one where there's no left turn and you have to turn right into the turn around thing to get across the highway?

I've had my DL inspected plenty lately.

Is that like tomorrow night Thurs, the 10th? You might see me (the dog mama) if the traffic is not too bad. Catherine, I haven't seen you for a loooonnnnngggg time.
Lynn

:lol2: Can I bring Evelyn?:lol2: :lol2:
We will be there, me n K that is...

The crew has decided we are going to charge an Evelyn differential.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom