Did Anybody Miss me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear JB made it back safe 'n sound - congrats on the new boat too! Have a great time travelling and hopefully you'll be able to post again when you get back (this place gets a bit quieter when you are off-line)

Aloha, Tim

all i can say is, boats are expensible (my mom's word)

but only SLIGHTLY more expensible than significant others

catherine96821:
see!? ...now, maybe you will come visit. You could be guarding the kids with your 357 this week. We are leaving them alone....don't you feel bad?
Has anybody checked the kids, lately? I don't want to get blamed for anything. I really would feel badly, you know!

How much trouble could two teenagerss get into in Hawaii unsupervised alone in a house?

Wildcard:
How much trouble could two teenagerss get into in Hawaii unsupervised alone in a house?
Let me think back to when I was a teen. Hmmmm. :confused: Should I call 911 or are you planning to do it?

Wow this is a long bulletin we have going here. Congrats on the re-unions & especially the boat! I'm glad you posted a picture of it.

thanks for his service to our country
please convery this to JB for me as well. It definitely hold such service in high regard

Back
Top Bottom