Did Anybody Miss me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ooh - nice boat.

So I have a question - when you buy a boat that already has a name, you get to rename it, right?

So are you going to (re)name it?

chepar:
ooh - nice boat.

So I have a question - when you buy a boat that already has a name, you get to rename it, right?

So are you going to (re)name it?
I've heard it's bad luck to re-name a boat. Is that true?

Yah....., welcome back :).

Ooooh . . .bad mojo to rename a ocean-going boat:
http://www.boatus.com/goodoldboat/naming.htm

There's also the ancient Viking ritual when they first launched their Dragon Longships: they would lay captured enemy underneath the hull, then kicked out the support pylons and crushed to death the hapless prisoners, as the now blood consecrated Longship slid into the water --(That being said, I never bothered to rename my Sailboat when I had her:wink: ). . .

I missed the other loud mouth woman! You look so happy and we're all happy to see you again. :D

Catherine (AND JB!!!),

Welcome home JB! I'm glad you are safe and thank you for your service.

I thought the pics were great and I think Marley looks cute, too!

Have a great time in Bali and congrats on the boat!

Have to have a party when we get back---

xoxox

Very happy for you and JB. Hopefully I'll get out there within the next year and be able to dive with "y'all" (remember, Catalina is SOUTHERN California).

This is such good news.

A big Welcome Home, and an even bigger Thank You, to JB. And a thank you to you as well, Catherine, for enduring the seperation and constant worry. Enjoy your trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom