Did Anybody Miss me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
It was a happy reunion....here are some pics. I think Alexa's BF, Scott is the worst photog I have ever seen, but you can get the idea...even Marley the dog looks ugly.

Actually, I thought those pictures were great - everyone looks so happy!

catherine96821:
so, we spent the day docking the new boat, we have an inside slip and the 25 mph trade winds made docking a bear. Good thing the seller is a 777 Continental instructor for the hopper Air Micronesia route and had patience instructing!

Ah, where's WC when you need him? :wink:

At least now you can sit ON your boat instead of in a lawn chair in front of the empty slip. :D

Congratulations, Catherine, and welcome home, JB! :thumb:

Alas, maybe next time... :)

ah, this place warms my heart.

I want ya'll to know you kept me sane (well, funtional!).

I felt so much support here, even when mud wrestling. You people are the best.

It was funny at the airport. I had been cleaning and organizing and not sleeping in a manic frenzy for days...everybody was over me. Then, the kids made me run late to the airport and we were in multiple cars....so, I get to the airport and I am late...I can hear the band and I am freaking that I have yet to park. So, I get out of my car and just start running like a total moonbat and the security guys are all blowing their whistles that I cannot leave my car there and I cannot take my dog and I flash my kinkos service dog ID and say yes, I can...I call my daughter and tell them they must come drive my car into the lot. So, I get to the gate and ten seconds later JB comes through the gate. Whew...close call.

The boat's nice but docking will take some work. The slip has a tailwind approach and it is on the very inside. I have called the neighbors in advance and apologized in advance for hitting their props. Devon from Aquazone says he may leave his engines in the water for a few weeks to give us "a couple more feet". You know it's an issue when people come out of the Kona Brewery for entertainment. I have to jump around like a monkey and fend.

JB says thanks for all the well wishes.

"moonbat" LOL

:wink:

so....you guys get ready for a b-cue and a dive in shifts when we get home from Bali, okay?

DSC_0139.jpg

here is one for you kinky girls in the ohana..... I am making JB walk around in the man dress in Indonesia.

DSC_0002-1.jpg

does he get to wear a galaba with nothing underneath? (not only in indonesia)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom