Did Anybody Miss me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he he, yea, he is busting my chops. But we will still take you all out and we can drift in shifts.

See you on the return, gf. (Drift bud!!@#*#, YOU were there!!! I figured that out recently) hug to Brian

Welcome back Catherine and sooooo HAPPY. JB thank you for the service you performed while stationed over in Iraq. Hope you two do not cause to much HAVOC :D

It's always great news when one of our guys comes home safe. Even better when it's someone that we "kind of know". Nice boat. Does it have a dive platform?

You know, after I logged off, I thought about my post this morning, I realized I made a terribly sexist remark above. We also have a lot of gals out there in harms way. It's also great news when our gals come home safe. Sorry ladies, old habits and thought processes die hard.

WELCOME HOME JB! So have you figured out how to park it yet?

I have been out of the loop, but had been getting worried about not seeing your posts. That being said, I hereby incorporate all of the well-wishes and comments expressed by everyone else.

Renaming a boat is deemed bad luck, but I've seen it done by very knowledgable and competent mariners. I even renamed one boat.

Come to SoCal and I'll show you guys the town and ocean. And, unless my step-son redeploys, we'll visit him in Oahu in December.

DOTTO!!! all the best wishes and welcome home JB. Semper Fi. Thanks for your service. I'll buy the first Marine I see a drink in your HONOR! Have a great trip.

Catherine The kid may suck as a photographer but you guys look like one REALLY happy family.

All the best.

Carl

Ooops! I meant Ditto. hee hee

Carl

Welcome back! Good to see you...
I too thought Catherine was enjoying a different kind of vacation...

Back
Top Bottom