Difficult post for me to write.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to her she's doing better. More prayers coming her way.

Best wishes to you and your wife, Jim. Hope all goes well with her procedures. Please make sure that you get the rest, peace and nutrition that you also need for your own health and to help you to help her as much as you can. Take care!

Hello Jim,
Thank you for the update and it is good to hear of her improvement.
Please be sure to get some more rest or take a little mental break the constant activity has a accumulative effect. I understand the desire to finish the class, just recently I was trying to wrap up a class and ended up with H1N1 for a month. I was really wiped out. I was thankful for a understanding instructor. As in your situation I would hope you would be able to take a deferral if you choose. A mental break is a great thing it can re-charge our batteries, help us to gain our center and I hope you have plenty of chances to do so. Hang in there! We are praying for you my friend!
CamG and family!

Thanks everyone. And Cam, I'm not taking a class I'm writing one! It's SEI's new Advanced Open Water Course Guidelines. So there is some pressure to get it done but y'all are right. Don't need to be on it 24/7.

Jim, i hope that all prevails with your wife, She has a very strong person on her side. Keep up the faith , Sincerely Keith

I wish you guys the best! Hope for a speedy recovery

Hey Jim, I sent a card on Friday but I just realized that with all the holidays, it won't even be picked up from the box by Canada Post until Tuesday. Hope it doesn't take too long to get there...
Hope things are going better...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom