Digital photo downloads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wrecktreker:
Thank you all for the info. Also Gordon that should Confuse her because my name is Gordon also.

Thanks
Hi Gordon! (new Gordon!!)
That is one of the most sought after services that we perform, so can we normally do it? YOU BET! We have actually added yet another additional digital download station in opur photo center, so we can do it for you, or you can do it your self, we have many options. HOWEVER........although electricity is restored to the entire island, the resort where we are located (La Ceiba Hotel) the lines that bring the electricity from the street to the hotel (and then to us) are still damaged and waiting on new equipment. SO....we are STILL closed, most likely until December 1st. Yep - we have had no income since the storm, so would I love to have your business? More than you can imagine! Can I help you while you are there? unfortunately no.
The crew office that was mentioned seems to be a good place, that is where we have been going to do all of our e-mail / internet stuff!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who recommended us - you know how much we love doing what we do - but until we get power - no can do.
Gordon (new Gordon!!) you can look on our web page for more info on all of our services for your NEXT trip to Coz!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, now I am The Old Gordon? I'm not real sure I like the sound of that... ;^)

Moodiejeff:
He's definitely "Original"!!! :07:

How 'bout "Good ol' Original Gordon":14:

Is ol' sounds more like a compliment than old.:D

Okay - sorry I missed this whole "Old Gordon" fun - Armando came up to see me in Denver for Turkey day I haven't logged on in a few days - sorry - but it was sure nice seeing hime again!!! He went back to Coz today :-( but I am here trying to make a living!!!!
Anyway............. Difinitely not "Old Gordon", how about "THE Gordon" !!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom