DIN Converter Needed in Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingbuddy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My LDS has been trying to get a DIN conversion kit for an Oceanic Delta 4 for almost a month now...

Perhaps a word from the distributer/manufacturer as to why it seems so difficult to get what should be a rather common accessory...

I have no complaints with the regs, but would like to use them as DIN and not yoke.

Thanks for the help with this matter.

Just curious where you're located? My LDS is an Oceanic dealer and always has great service from Kevin, I'm sure they could order it for you if you need a shop to track one down for you.

Jim

I just got my Delta 4 with FDX-10 converted this week. I called Kevin at All things scuba.com and he got me the part from Oceanic in 2 days....

Works great just used it this morning on 2 dives....

It seems that the part has finally reached my LDS and is being installed as we speak.

While I am happy with regs, I gotta say that was an awfully long time for what should be a pretty standard part - or are these regs that are not commonly used in DIN format.

Either way, I have the part and I do appreciate the input from those on this board and the assistance provided by Kevin from Oceanic Canada. He was helpful and quick with his replies. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom